Traverse the city experiencing all that it has to offer 1-2 days a week. Make lifelong friends while chaperoning MBIC Members along side regular program staff on outings such as lunch dates, museums, shopping, bowling, theaters and the zoo to name only a few.
Enjoy your summer by helping the disabled population explore the city
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Licensed/Registered Dietitian...
- Artist Wanted!
- Outing Chaperone
- Share your love of music with...
- Make a difference in someone's...
- We need Volunteers to help the...
- AM/PM Greeter
- Inspire the brain injured...
- OT and PT students wanted!
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Program Volunteer