Traverse the city experiencing all that it has to offer 1-2 days a week. Make lifelong friends while chaperoning MBIC Members along side regular program staff on outings such as lunch dates, museums, shopping, bowling, theaters and the zoo to name only a few.
Enjoy your summer by helping the disabled population explore the city
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Looking for New Associate Board...
- Artist Wanted!
- Outing Chaperone
- Fundraising & Event Committee to...
- IT person desperately needed
- We need need volunteers!
- We need Volunteers to help the...
- Looking for new Board members to...
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Program Volunteer