Basic computer skills - Instruction assistance
23 people are interested
The North Side Library is offering basic computer skills instruction for residents in our community. Instruction will include basic computer skills but also assistance with creating email accounts, working with simple resume templates on Microsoft Word and navigating our online library catalog. A staff member will be overseeing this weekly program but volunteers with a basic knowledge of computers would be helpful in order to assist individuals. This program will be every Monday, from 2-3PM, at the North Side Library.
About Des Moines Public Library
1000 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309, US
"The Des Moines Public Library is the bridge to a world of information and ideas for personal enjoyment and community growth."
The Des Moines Public Library is the recognized leader in expanding the
universe of opportunities for imagination, innovation and lifelong learning
benefiting its diverse community.
Our Core Values
The Des Moines Public Library values:
- our customers and our focus on their diverse needs/wants.
- intellectual freedom and confidentiality.
- innovation as the engine that drives change.
- our staff as our greatest asset.
- stewardship of the community's investment.
- universal access to services, materials and opportunities for lifelong learning and enjoyment.
We'll work with your schedule.
3516 5th Ave.Des Moines, IA 50313
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Apps
- PC Platform
- 1 hour every Wednesday, 11am to 12pm