Graphic Design Internship Join Changing The Present to Get Experience and Make a Difference!
33 people are interested
Graphic Design Internship
Join Changing The Present to Get Experience and Make a Difference!
An Amazon.com of the Nonprofit World
The New York Times called Changing The Present an "amazon.com of the nonprofit world" for our work in channeling to nonprofits some of the $450 billion Americans spend each year on birthday, wedding, and holiday presents. We make the experience of giving a donation in a friend’s name feel like a memorable gift. That involves tangible giving opportunities (preserve an acre of the rain forest, fund an hour of cancer research, etc.), beautiful personalized greeting cards, and wish lists and registries.
- Use your graphics skills, experience, knowledge, creativity and talent to make a difference.
- Help us channel to nonprofits some of the $450 billion Americans spend each year buying birthday, wedding, and holiday presents.
- Become a member of our dynamic and creative international team.
- Enhance your resume and get a glowing letter of recommendation.
Our graphics interns/volunteers will work on websites, web banners, presentations, and marketing materials.
- We welcome undergraduates, grad students, or professionals
- We are conveniently located at 7th Avenue and 33 Street, across from Penn Station in Manhattan.
- Full-time or part-time; school-year or summer.
Learn More and Apply Now
- Read Our Story at https://changingthepresent.org/pages/our-story, and peruse the site to see what we do. Then send a resume and short cover letter to:
- join [AT] ChangingThePresent [DOT] org
We'll work with your schedule.
401 7th Avenue, Office level BNew York, NY 10001
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print