Help Fight Hunger! Food Bank Morning Warehouse Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
16 people are interested
Food Bank Warehouse Volunteer
Second Harvest Food Bank distributes food to more than one quarter of a million people monthly through partnerships with several hundred non-profit agencies such as soup kitchens, pantries, snack programs, and other specialized programs. These organizations are core to the Food Bank's operations, and your help is needed to facilitate the agency "shopping" process at our warehouse.
Our Curtner Center in San Jose is currently looking for a cheerful adult volunteer to assist with customer service and administrative tasks. The Volunteer will perform office admin tasks as well as warehouse tasks. The Shopping Assistant will also answer questions from our partner agencies about the available items.
This volunteer opportunity might be for you if:
- You absolutely love helping people!
- You enjoy interacting with a friendly and diverse staff and volunteers
- You have a high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a guest facing position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dependable - we can rely on you for a shift at least once a week.
We'll work with your schedule.
Second Harvest Food Bank-Curtner750 Curtner AveSan Jose, CA 95125
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least one day weekly, Monday-Friday, 7:30-11:00am