Tutor adult immigrants, refugees and native-born Minnesotans as they study for the GED test, practice computer basics or improve their reading and writing skills. Join this important work by volunteering with the Minnesota Literacy Council.
- No experience needed - we’ll provide all necessary training
- Time commitment is 2 to 3 hours once per week
- We will match you with a program in your neighborhood at a time that works for you
- English speakers of all levels are welcome and encouraged to volunteer
- Must be 18 years old to volunteer
Contact Wendy for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out a volunteer interest form and we'll contact you with next steps: http://mnliteracy.org/volunteers/volunteer-interest-form
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Support adults as they build...
- Math Tutor for Adults
- Teach English (ESL) to your...
- Teach Refugees and Immigrants in...
- Teach English to Immigrants and...
- Teach English to Adult students...
- Mentor Adult Students
- Help children in your community...
- Community Outreach Intern
- Administrative Support for...
- Help adults learn English! Be a...