Support adults as they build literacy skills! No experience needed.
81 people are interested
Tutor adult immigrants, refugees and native-born Minnesotans as they study for the GED test, practice computer basics or improve their reading and writing skills. Join this important work by volunteering with the Minnesota Literacy Council.
- No experience needed - we’ll provide all necessary training
- Time commitment is 2 to 3 hours once per week
- We will match you with a program in your neighborhood at a time that works for you
- English speakers of all levels are welcome and encouraged to volunteer
- Must be 18 years old to volunteer
Contact Wendy for more details: email@example.com, or fill out a volunteer interest form and we'll contact you with next steps: http://mnliteracy.org/volunteers/volunteer-interest-form
We'll work with your schedule.
Many locations throughout Minneapolis,St. Paul and the SuburbsSaint Paul, MN 55114
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training