Transport Life Saving Blood to Patients in Need!
20 people are interested
As a Blood Services Transportation Specialist you play a crucial role in the American Red Cross mission. With your help, we can succeed in providing lifesaving blood to cancer and transplant patients, premature babies, accident victims, and others who need blood. We depend on you, as part of the team, to provide excellent customer service and ensure reliable and safe transport of our precious carg!
- Distribute blood to area hospitals as routine or "stat" deliveries
- Transport blood and blood products from blood collection sites to the laboratory for processing
- Pick up and return boxes as needed
- Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures
- Communicate and share feedback between Red Cross personnel and customers
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner
We'll work with your schedule.
845 Central AvenueAlbany, NY 12206
- People Skills
- Bus/Van Driving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 shifts a month (around 8 hours)
- Ability to pass a background check and motor vehicle record check