Transport Life Saving Blood to Patients in Need!
20 people are interested
As a Blood Services Transportation Specialist you play a crucial role in the American Red Cross mission. With your help, we can succeed in providing lifesaving blood to cancer and transplant patients, premature babies, accident victims, and others who need blood. We depend on you, as part of the team, to provide excellent customer service and ensure reliable and safe transport of our precious carg!
- Distribute blood to area hospitals as routine or "stat" deliveries
- Transport blood and blood products from blood collection sites to the laboratory for processing
- Pick up and return boxes as needed
- Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures
- Communicate and share feedback between Red Cross personnel and customers
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner
About American Red Cross - Eastern New York Region
33 Everett Road, Albany, NY 12205, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
845 Central AvenueAlbany, NY 12206
- People Skills
- Bus/Van Driving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 shifts a month (around 8 hours)
- Ability to pass a background check and motor vehicle record check