Assist with behind the scenes administrative tasks such as filing, copying and collating folders and light data entry for program staff who work with families moving out of homelessness.
If you enjoy working on your own schedule and supporting the work of staff who are working to support families to achieve stability, this is the role for you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Pet Therapy Provider
- Calling musicians
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant (St Paul)
- Activity Leader - Music Therapy
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor