Join our 550+ volunteer team as we work towards brighter financial futures for all!
We are currently recruiting for tax preparers, financial advocates, and intake specialists for our summer tax clinicis.
- Financial advocate: Work one-on-one with customers to discuss their individual financial goals to offer support and access to financial products, services & referrals, with a focus on saving.
- Tax site specialist: Provide customer support at our multi-step tax clinics. Assist clinic operation & efficiency to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Tax preparer: Work one-on-one with taxpayers to complete federal & state returns & help them claim all credits they’ve earned. Basic tax experience required.
Commitment: June 6 - August 15, 2017: volunteer one 4-hour shift per week, plus one Saturday shift OR June - October, 2017: volunteer two 4-hour shifts per month
Location: During the summer, P+P operates out of our main office is in St. Paul off of University Avenue near the intersection of University Avenue West & Highway 280.
We are holding volunteer orientations April 27, May 6 and May 9 our main office in Saint Paul!
Sign up for orientation here: http://bit.ly/volunteerpnp
- Financial Literacy
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one 4-hr shift/week OR two 4-hr shifts/month
- Training included