Help HateBrakers conduct video interviews with HateBrakers.
Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment
Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Collects necessary b-roll footage as well as conducts video interviews
- edits commercials, campaign videos, video interviews, PSA announcements, etc.
- knowledge of Garage Band, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Suite, and any other editing software.
- reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hrs per interview