Are you interested in meeting a fun group of friends?
Well here is your chance!
Senior centrer povides hot, nutritious lunch to local seniors. Also provides opportunities for socialization, dancing, Bingo, and presentations on topics of interest to seniors.
VOLUNTEER: Greet guests and check guest in using a scanner
TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum of one 3-1/2 hour shift once a week.
WORK LOCATION: Senior Nutrition Center (Mountain View Senior Center)
266 Escuela Avenue Mountain View, CA
-Register guests as they arrive, using a scanner
-Light clerical activities
-Help maintain client records
-Collect client contributions, count money and complete bank deposit slip.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- once a week for 3 hours
- Senior Nutrition check-in
- Volunteer at Theuerkauf School
- Senior Nutrition Check-in
- Farmers Market Volunteer
- Food Donation Pickup Drivers
- Have you ever wanted to work at...
- Escort Homebound Seniors
- Produce Mobile Volunteers Needed!
- Parking Lot Attendent
- Produce Mobile Volunteer Need!
- CSA Food Pantry Regular...
- Translator Needed!
- Translator Needed!!
- Volunteer at Castro School!
- American Sign Language Volunteer...
- Food Center Volunteers needed
- Help Us Make a Difference in the...
- Translator Needed
- On-call Telephone Translator...
- Senior Transportation