Do you have office experience and have a few extra hours to give each week? Do you wish to be part of a caring team, committed to serving others and inproving the quality of life of others? If so, Grace hospice is seeking dedicated, experienced office volunteers.
At Grace, you will be trained and treated like one of the staff! You will be supported and encouraged to be the best you can be!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, call Grace today at 616.432.2050.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters