Become a Mentor for children in need in North SLO County!
4 people are interested
If you are interested in a rewarding one-on-one relationshipwith a child then you may want to consider becoming a mentor. As a mentor, you can help a child affected by trauma reach their potential and provide a supportive presence in their lives. You can help them learn new skills, shoot some hoops, go for walks, or simply hang out. We would love to have you join our circle of serving today!
- Meet at least twice a month (approximately 6-8 hours a month) for a year
- Develop a one-on-one relationship
- Ongoing individual support by FCNI staff
- You are provided staff lead mentor training before you are matched
We'll work with your schedule.
3534 El Camino RealAtascadero, CA 93422
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Counseling / Mental Health
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8 hours per month for 1 year