We are a small yet mighty non-profit looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to develop our content strategy.
New York-based Folk Arts Rajasthan (FAR) supports a vision of a just future for the marginalized Merasi community and their musical culture via education and music preservation programs. The Merasi musicians of northwest India carry a powerful folk legacy over 800 years old.
(Note: This is an unpaid position)
Job responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and execute the social media content strategy
- Create, publish and curate content for all the social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube)
- Improve and update the existing website content. Previous experience with WordPress a plus.
Skills & Characteristics:
- A well-organized, self-motivated, creative person with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills; exceptional writing skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 6-8 hours per week for 3 months