Men's Group Leader Sr. Hub Adult Day Service Program Northglenn
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where10190 Bannock St. Suite 104Northglenn, CO 80260
Senior Hub's Adult Day Serive in Northglenn is looking for a Male volunteer(s) to come in and run our men’s group. It would be a once a week or a once every two weeks group for an hour, preferably at 10:00 or 11:00am any consistent day of the week. This person would need to be friendly, flexible, and open to dealing with people who have dementia.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- one hour per week preferably 10-11am same day/week
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Hunger Free Colorado Community...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Butterfly Pavilion Volunteer
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer
- Adams 12 Five Star Student...