Provide Worship Music at a Disability-Friendly Event
Impact area: Mental, emotional and relational health
Hours: Weekend mornings and afternoons
Desired level of commitment: Three events per year
Age requirement: 16
Tasks may include:
* Greeting and engaging event guests
* Singing/performing worship music at event
* Setting up music equipment, speakers, microphones (if needed)
In order to volunteer, you should be:
* A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
* Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Able to sing or perform worship music
* Open to engaging with people with physical and/or intellectual disabilities
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
- Wind Instrument
- Brass Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Percussion Instrument
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Provide Administrative Support...
- Provide Spanish Translation at...
- Assist Clients and Coordinate...
- Assist at a Community Meal...
- Provide Worship Music
- Pick Up and Deliver Boxes of...
- Load Boxes of Food into Vehicles...
- Be an Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Provide Health Screenings
- Provide Intake Assistance at...
- Provide Worship Music at a...
- Spread the Word About...
- Distribute Food and Clothing at...
- Assist With Registration at a...
- Provide Administrative...
- Provide Prayer for Women...
- Assist as Childcare Worker
- Assist Lead Teacher
- Supervise Children During...
- Provide Care for Women Employed...