Provide Worship Music
Initiative: Beyond the Basics
Impact area: Basic needs (food, clothing, housing)
Hours: Saturday and Sunday mornings/early afternoon
Duration: Weekly, year-round
Desired level of commitment: Three times per year
Age requirement: 16
Tasks may include:
* Greeting and engaging with community members
* Singing/performing worship music
* Setting up music equipment, speakers, microphones (if needed)
In order to volunteer, you should be:
* A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
* Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Able to sing or perform worship music
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Percussion Instrument
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Provide Spanish Translation at...
- Assist Children's Program...
- Assist at a Community Meal...
- Perform Skits/ Drama at a...
- Provide Worship Music
- Help With Sign-In at High School...
- Prepare and Facilitate Arts and...
- Cook and Serve Meals for...
- Provide Prayer
- Provide Worship Music at a...
- Spread the Word About...
- Assist with Food Pantry Delivery
- Assist With Registration at a...
- Provide Administrative...
- Prepare and Facilitate a Game at...
- Prepare and Serve Food for...
- Assist at a Sunday Morning...
- Assist as Childcare Worker
- Supervise Children During...
- Help Set Up/Break Down...