Do you have an artistic flare? Do you like to help others? Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to assist our hospice patients with art projects in the Big Rapids area!
All supplies, and support is provided. This is a 6 month commitment. Training is provided, and background check, fingerprint, TB Step 1 & 11 along with a drug test is mandatory.
If you have just a few hours a week to help support our hospice patients, please call Julie at Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2050
- Hospice Care
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...