Help with Sign-In at High-School Youth Program
Initiative: Next Generation
Impact area: Children and youth (age 5-18)
Hours: Weekday evenings
Desired level of commitment: Three times per month
Age requirement: 18
Tasks may include:
* Greeting youth who attend the program
* Registering new youth
* Reviewing rules and guidelines with new youth
* Taking attendance
* Emailing attendance and registration information to program staff
In order to volunteer, you should be:
* A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
* Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
* Willing to complete additional host-site specific paperwork and requirements
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Skilled in administration
* Spanish-speaking skills a plus
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Provide Spanish Translation at...
- Assist Children's Program...
- Pick Up and Deliver Pallets of...
- Assist at a Community Meal...
- Perform Skits/ Drama at a...
- Provide Worship at a Community...
- Help With Sign-In at High School...
- Assist with Social Media
- Prepare and Facilitate Arts and...
- Cook and Serve Meals for...
- Provide Prayer
- Provide Worship Music at a...
- Spread the Word About...
- Assist With Registration at a...
- Provide Administrative...
- Prepare and Facilitate a Game at...
- Unload and Sort Donations
- Prepare and Serve Food for...
- Assist at a Sunday Morning...
- Pick Up and Deliver Donations to...