Help with Sign-In at High-School Youth Program
Initiative: Next Generation
Impact area: Children and youth (age 5-18)
Hours: Weekday evenings
Desired level of commitment: Three times per month
Age requirement: 18
Tasks may include:
* Greeting youth who attend the program
* Registering new youth
* Reviewing rules and guidelines with new youth
* Taking attendance
* Emailing attendance and registration information to program staff
In order to volunteer, you should be:
* A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
* Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
* Willing to complete additional host-site specific paperwork and requirements
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Skilled in administration
* Spanish-speaking skills a plus
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Provide Administrative Support...
- Assist Clients and Coordinate...
- Assist at a Community Meal...
- Provide Worship Music
- Pick Up and Deliver Boxes of...
- Load Boxes of Food into Vehicles...
- Be an Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Provide Health Screenings
- Provide Intake Assistance at...
- Provide Worship Music at a...
- Spread the Word About...
- Distribute Food and Clothing at...
- Assist With Registration at a...
- Provide Administrative...
- Provide Prayer for Women...
- Assist as Childcare Worker
- Assist Lead Teacher
- Assist With Cleaning at...
- Supervise Children During...
- Provide Care for Women Employed...