Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to join our team!
We provide end of life care and support to our patients and their families.
Among providing support and companionship to our patients, our volunteers can also provide respite visits to the patient, which allows the family and caregiver a much needed break. This type of visit is essential in order for the caregiver to continue providing the love and support to the patient.
This is a flexible position, only a few hours a week.
If you have been looking for a way to give back that is beneficial to others, this is the position for you!
Please call Grace to day at 616.432.2050 and ask for Julie.
You will be glad you did!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support