Special Olympics North Carolina is seeking a responsible individual to serve as Fundraising Chair in the High Point area
- You will serve on the local steering committee to monitor current fundraising efforts, work with volunteer groups on potential future fundraising events and endeavors.
- The time commitment would include attending a monthly local committee meeting and approximately 5-10 additional hours per month. The time is flexible.
- We would like you to serve a one-year term with opportunity to renew
- This local program is based out of High Point Parks and Recreation and any meetings would be held in the High Point area.
Please respond with your contact information and qualifications. This is a very important position and we appreciate all who are interested in taking on this role.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 8-12 Hours Per Month
- We need someone with some experience fundraising as well as the ability to manage and inspire others