We're looking for (2) part-time virtual volunteers to help with administrative tasks to ensure our time and resources are most impactful with the youth and families we serve!
We need passionate, savvy, flexible, and punctual volunteers who are looking to make an impact with his/her administrative skills. We are looking for highly motivated volunteers who are willing to contribute and make a difference for a small nonprofit doing big things!
- 5-10 hours a week volunteering helping us coordinate MetIncPowerCo youth and adult programs
- Professional communications skills
- Clerical duties- Answering phones, replying to emails, voicemail management
- Min of 1 year experienced in virtual admin role
- Team player
- Comfortable to work virtually
- Experienced working with internet, Skype, Wordpress, Microsoft applications, google docs
- Bachelor degree strongly considered but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Perfect for mature college student or retiree
- Savvy with social media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Previous experiece with nonprofit/ start ups strongly considered
- High-speed internet
- Laptop with Microsoft applications- specifically Word, Excel, One Note, PowerPoint
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week,
- Volunteer Orientation; Skype Interview, Must have own laptop and high-speed internet
- #OurBoardRocks: Join our...
- (Virtual) Volunteer Admin...
- Teach Seniors Technology!...
- STEM Mentor- Virtual (Video /...
- Computer Coding/ Computer...
- #WITHSTEMUCAN: Be the STEM...
- Fundraising Street Team:...
- We're social butterflies! We...
- Help us Just Say YES! to Reading...
- Being the CEO of ME - Help...
- Blog Content Writer...