Do you love to play volleyball? Looking for some extra (fun) practice time? Enjoy coaching youth?
Reed Elementary in Tacoma, WA is seeking enthusiastic volunteers who enjoy working with elementary-aged youth in our after school Volleyball program!
The program is meant for 20 students but we could expand enrollment to 25 with a committed volunteer or two!
Students in our Volleyball program are 4th-5th grade. Volleyball occurs every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 - 5:15pm.
Our Spring Session will begin on Monday, April 10th and will go until Thursday, June 1st.
The daily schedule is as follows:
3:30 - 3:45 - Welcoming activity/Q&A
3:45 - 3:55 - Snack time
4:00 - 4:45 - Activity - Volleyball
4:45 - 5:15 - Academic enrichment and mentoring
In order to volunteer, all we ask is that you come to the main office and complete a volunteer packet. Once approved, we would love to have you working with our students!!!
- Physical Education
- Fitness Instruction
- Sports Coaching
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3:30 - 5:15 pm (1 hr. 45 min.) timeframe desired
- 1 hour minimum per week desired
- Chess Lovers Wanted!
- Science, 3D Printing, Robotics,...
- Elementary School Computer...
- Be a reading buddy for local...
- Elementary School Volleyball...
- Volunteers Wanted for YWCA Kids...
- Elementary School Track and...
- Young Authors - Help Students...
- Dance Instructors/Musicians...
- Are You A Math Whiz? Help...