DATE: Thursday, October 12, 2017 | Time: 6:00 PM
Signature Chefs Auction pays tribute to the culinary excellence of local chefs and restaurants in Northwest Arkansas. Local chefs assemble their finest offerings in sample size portions of their Signature Dishes. The evening is capped-off with a silent auction and an exciting live auction featuring food and travel packages.
Proceeds from this event will benefit March of Dimes mission to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. This is achieved through programs of research, community service, education and advocacy.
Objective: To serve on the Auction Committee for this year’s March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction. You will work in conjunction with the Event Chairman, your March of Dimes staff partner and volunteer committee to raise a minimum of $31,500 (equals 15% of event goal) in the silent and live auctions.
Event Goal: $210,000
- Execute procurement goals for auction based on March of Dimes Core Tactics
- Aide in securing double the value of the goal for silent auction
- Aide in securing 1.5 times the value of the goal for live auction
- Work with committee and staff partner to identify goal value for all enhancement opportunities
- Work in conjunction with culinary committee to enhance chef live auction packages to create unique one-of-a-kind experiences
- Attend meetings with staff and committee to monitor progress
- Ensure March of Dimes receives a completed donor form for all auction donations
- Work with March of Dimes staff and committee to coordinate the delivery, display and redemption needs of auction items before event.
- Assist with sending out the appropriate thank you letters to auction donors and auction winners post event
- Assist with day-of auction needs (10/12/2017)
- Event Design & Planning
- Sales Process
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week