Volunteering with Capital Pride Alliance is an opportunity to support your community, make your voice heard and share your talents.
- Capital Trans Pride Day presented by Booz Allen Hamilton & Whitman Walker Health: Saturday, May 20
- Volunteer Training: Saturday, June 3
- Opening Party: Friday, June 9
- Pride Parade presented by Marriott Rewards: Saturday, June 10
- Pride Festival presented by Live! Casino: Sunday, June 11
- Pride Concert presented by Hot 99.5: Sunday, June 11
No matter your skill set, interests, or experience there’s a way you can contribute to Capital Pride. Plus, it’s just plain fun! There’s nothing like working the parade as a route marshall with the best seat in the house, helping behind the scenes at the Festival and Concert, or contributing to a successful event.
And, it’s your chance to give someone the great first Pride experience that you had.
Please visit www.capitalpride.org/volunteer for a complete listing of Shifts that are available.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training