Volunteer in 2020! No one can help everyone....but EVERYONE can help someone!
81 people are interested
Volunteers do not necessarily have the time.....but they definitely have the heart!
There is no large time commitment, please consider donating an hour or two of your time per month (or more!) to improve the quality of someone's life by offering direct patient care companionship. We also need volunteers for administrative work and to do activities in assisted living facilities. Build your resume while helping others.
Opportunities in Marietta, Kennesaw, Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs and Rome.
Please stop by our office to pick up the paperwork Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm or I can email it to you. Please call 770.529.8155 with any questions. Hospice 101 training provided. Background check, drug screen, fingerprinting, 2 step TB screen required.
Click on the I want to Help button now!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Regency SouthernCare Hospice/Kindred at Home
4255 Wade Green Road, Suite #210, Kennesaw, GA 30144, US
Our Mission The mission of Curo Health Services is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
The word CURO comes from the term meaning "to care for". And we take that meaning to heart in the way we care for our patients and our employees. It is our commitment to adhere to CURO's core values and demonstrating them each and every day.
1. Choose the right attitude, message and priority.
2. Be accountable for all thoughts, words, and actions.
3. Embrace and drive change. Pursue growth and learning.
4. Demonstrate humility and servant leadership.
5. Select great people, treat them with respect, help them, and communicate effectively.
6. Celebrate small successes on our journey to greater success.
7. We are here for our patients and each other. Be passionate about what we do and innovative and efficient in everything we do.
We'll work with your schedule.
Regency SouthernCare Hospice/Kindred at Home4255 Wade Green RoadSuite 210Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 4 hours per month