Grace Hospice serves patients and their families in facilities and at home throughout hte Amelia/Clermont County area. We are seeking people who have one hour a week to volunteer to visit with our patients (either in the patient's home or in a nursing home). A typical visit can include talking with the patient andtheir caregiver, reading out loud, watching TV together, etc. No special skills are necessary beyond the desire to help another person. All training is provided. Background check, TB tests and drug screening are needed, but paid for by Grace Hospice. If you would like more information or to volunteer please contact Grace Hospice today.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Interest in providing companionship
- Harrison/Hamilton Area Hospice...
- Administrative Volunteer Sought
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Amelia Area Volunteers Sought
- Do you like talking on the phone?
- Nursing home hospice patients...
- Veterans Seeking Companionship
- Holiday Cards Needed
- West Side Hospice Volunteer Needed
- Friendly Visitor Sought in...