Grace Hospice serves patients and their families in facilities and at home in the Anderson Township area. We are seeking people who have one-two hours a week to volunteer to visit with our patients (either in the patient's home or in a nursing home). A typical visit can include talking with the patient andtheir caregiver, reading out loud, watching TV together, helping do laundry etc. No special skills are necessary beyond the desire to help another person. All training is provided. Background check, TB tests and drug screening are needed, but paid for by Grace Hospice. If you would like more information or to volunteer please contact Grace Hospice today.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Interest in providing companionship
- Harrison/Hamilton Area Hospice...
- Veterans in the Mt Orab/Brown...
- Administrative Volunteer Sought
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Anderson Township Volunteer Sought
- Do you speak Spanish?
- Nursing home hospice patients...
- Veterans Seeking Companionship
- Friendly Visitor Sought in Amelia
- West Side Hospice Volunteer Needed