SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING INTERN
We are seeking an intern to help manage our social media accounts and assist with our marketing efforts.
Social media management includes creating and scheduling content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, as well as creating custom images and graphics for social media and other marketing.
Other tasks include researching and contacting groups for speaking opportunities for the Executive Director, proof-reading and updating evergreen and trending blog content, formatting and scheduling newsletters, and creating and editing custom flyers and forms, and other items as assigned.
This position is mostly virtual; however, responsibilities also include attending our events and accompanying the Executive Director to meetings once or twice a month for photo and video recording, live tweeting, assisting in checking in participants, collecting forms, etc. Some events may occur during evening and weekend hours.
This position is part-time, between 5-10 hours a week. Must be local to the Charlott, NC area.
* Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuite, etc.)
* Experience with basic graphic design preferred (Canva, Photoshop, etc.)
* Experience with WordPress
* Strong knowledge of Google G Suite including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms
* Good grammar
* Writing/blogging experience preferred
* Willingness to learn, adapt, and grow
* Ability to be proactive, resourceful, and positive
Send us your resume and include the title of the position in the subject line of the email. In the body of your email tell why you’re interested, and why you’re a GREAT fit for this position. If you are excited about this opportunity, reply with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per week