Position: Marketing Volunteer
Location: Bay Area or remote
International Child Resource Institute (ICRI) is a nonprofit organization headquartered in Berkeley, California, with offices in Kenya, Ghana, Nepal, and Zimbabwe. Our focus is on early childhood education, children’s rights, empowerment of women and girls, maternal and child health, and grassroots community development. All of ICRI’s programs advance local leadership and promote community collaboration. ICRI was founded in 1981; since then we have developed or operated early childhood programs in over 50 countries, all with the goal of "empowering the village to raise the child."
We are seeking a volunteer to assist our headquarters with marketing and content for our website and social media. Your work schedule will be flexible and you can decide if you would like to work in our office or from home. Your work would include profiling our local and international programs, maintaining our website and social media platforms, and developing content to explain who we are and what we do!
Skills and Experience:
- Education or professional experience in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience working with teams
- Strong computer skills with Squarespace or other basic website management platforms
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit a resume and a short writing sample via email with the subject line "Marketing Volunteer" to email@example.com.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- There is no set time commitment, we are flexible.
- Education or professional marketing/communications background