May is Foster Parent Appreciation Month. We will be celebrating our Foster Parents with a cultural pot luck picnic in the park. We are looking for volunteers to assisst in the following ways:
* Setting up before event / cleaning up after event
* Ushering families to our location (some may need help w/ wheelchairs, strollers etc)
* Security detail to make sure the children do not run off
* Game attendants such as Corn Hole, Bubble Machine, Angry Birds, Hula Hoop game, face painting
* Other duties
If you're interested in volunteering, please specify which area you'd be interested in volunteering at. Thank you!
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Food & Beverage Services
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- The event is from 11am - 1pm.