Duties/expectations: Handle phone inquiries and greet parents and their children or other guests as they arrive at our facility.
Time commitment: 3 hour shifts once a week minimum from 9am-12pm, 12pm-3pm or 3pm-6pm.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A cheerful and positive demeanor: A genuine liking for people and treats others in a respectful and supportive manner.
- Demonstrates reliability: Willing to devote a set amount of time and is punctual with good attendance.
- Communicates constructively: Listens attentively and shares openly and willingly.
- Shows commitment to the volunteer team: Functions as an active participant who cooperates and pitches in to help wherever it is needed.
- Strong work ethic: Works as a problem-solver, exhibits flexibility and a willingness to learn.
- Awareness: Being able to recognize other people’s needs and able to look for ways to meet those needs.
- Self-confident: Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Self-assured: Able to take constructive criticism to improve one’s own skills.
- Professionalism: Able to answer the phone and visitor’s questions in a professional and consistent manner.
- Office Reception
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour shifts once a week minimum from 9am-6pm