Work in collaboration with Bethany Global and its Partners overseas to develop a program for child advocacy through parent advocates
Create and develop a screening tool for advocate families
Create and develop a communication platform for Bethany Global with advocate families
Develop and our advocate network (resource base of families interested in advocating for waiting children), advertise this network to ensure expansion
Create and Develop a 'trips’ program for families to visit In Country Partners, visit with children available for adoption and return to advocate.
Develop a resource tool for families to use to advocate for children
Develop networks for Bethany global with other partners/resource agencies
Be passionate and committed to Bethany’s mission of bringing and keeping children and families together
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Youth ESL/ELL Tutors Needed
- Mentor a 12-year-old boy
- Mentor refugee youth: Ionia
- Male mentors
- AmeriCorps Youth Services...
- Mentor 19-year-old refugee
- Tutor at the Grand Rapids Center...
- Mentor a Youth at the Grand...
- Mentor French-speaking 17 year...
- Be an AmeriCorps Member in...
- Mentor 18-year-old refugee
- Mentor juvenile youth (14 years...
- AmeriCorps Bethany Global...
- Mentor a Youth through the Grand...
- GRCCT Youth Mentor
- Mentor a teen
- French Speaking ESL Tutors Needed