Duties will include: 1) Working with Marketing/Outreach staff to promote the enterprises through a variety of marketing efforts, including social media, canvassing, direct-mail, special events, website design, etc.; 2) Working with enterprise staff to develop new business systems, processes, policies/procedures, human resources development, etc.; 3) Support the enterprise's billing processes; 4) Miscellaneous operations/administrative duties, including basic customer service (i.e. taking phone calls, conducting surveys, etc.), purchasing equipment/materials, and other business-related duties as needed. Ideal candidate will be flexible, creative, and self-motivated, with a passion for innovation and working within an environment that blends business strategies with a nonprofit mission.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 07/1/2017 - 06/30/2018
- Mentor a 12-year-old boy
- Youth ESL/ELL Tutors Needed
- Mentor refugee youth: Ionia
- Male mentors
- AmeriCorps Youth Services...
- Mentor 19-year-old refugee
- Tutor at the Grand Rapids Center...
- Mentor a Youth at the Grand...
- Mentor French-speaking 17 year...
- Mentor 18-year-old refugee
- Be an AmeriCorps Member in...
- Mentor juvenile youth (14 years...
- AmeriCorps Bethany Global...
- Mentor a Youth through the Grand...
- Mentor a teen
- GRCCT Youth Mentor
- French Speaking ESL Tutors Needed