15 people are interested
The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: Director of Development
- Work closely with Director of Development to execute fundraising activities targeted toward corporate partners, government and foundation grant-makers, and high-wealth individuals/donors
- Support fundraising gala and event coordination efforts, working with Event Planner(s).
- Support grant seeking and the application process, including research, proposal writing, and reporting requirements.
- Monitor all donor information; provide and present statistical analysis to Director of Development on a regular basis.
- Utilize CRM system to compile and extract data needed for grants and foundations.
- Coordinate donor recognition and communications program aimed at cultivating deeper ties with donors.
- Support planning and implementation of multiple direct mail campaigns annually to support fundraising efforts (working with Marketing & Communications staff).
- Utilize IHSF’s CRM database to track fundraising, corporate partners, donors, and volunteer activity.
- Experience completing and presenting statistical analysis
- Experience using CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
We'll work with your schedule.
155 N Michigan Ave#9012Chicago, IL 60601
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research