Jhpiego, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is seeking volunteers for its annual gala in Los Angeles, Laughter is the Best Medicine. Through the use of innovative approaches, Jhpiego puts research into practice, develops creative solutions to improve health care services, and strengthens the capacity of countries to save the lives of women and families today-while building sustainable health systems for the future.
Jhpiego is seeking volunteers to support the evening's events.
Please see the requirements below:
- Volunteers will greet and welcome guests
- Several volunteers are needed to facilitate registration tables and hand seating cards to guests
- Volunteers will guide guests to the proper tables as needed
- Volunteers will help to usher any VIP’s/celebrities who are part of the evening’s program to the appropriate areas.
- Volunteers will ensure all donation cards and table settings are placed correctly
- Volunteers will help facilitate the collection of donation cards
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 1 day