Women's Empowerment Program Developer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where815 Superior Ave. Suite 100Cleveland, OH 44114
- Empower refugee women to learn the new systems of their new environment: Accompany refugee mothers to local grocery stores and assist with learning how to use public assistance benefits (food stamp card, WIC nutrition card, etc...) Assist women with learning key English words, identifying major labels and key phrases.
- Assist in creating a household organization system; organizing important documents, keeping track of medical appointments, calendar utilization, sorting mail.
- Initiate processes to streamline services for refugee women and children to accessing local resources. Coordinate diaper drives/nutrition workshops, outreach/coordinate donations for maternal/infant materials (strollers, baby clothes, cribs, toys...etc).
- Assist in the facilitation of existing weekly women's support group
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- regular schedule for a minimum of 3 months