Sunday Morning Children's Program Assistant
Initiative: Next Generation
Impact area: Children and youth (age 5-18)
Hours: Sunday mornings
Desired level of commitment: Once per month
Age requirement: 16
Tasks may include:
* Providing emotional encouragement to children and youth
* Leading or assisting with a Bible lesson
* Interacting with parents
In order to volunteer, you should be:
* A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
* Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Experienced or open to with working with children
* Spanish-speaking skills a plus
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Front Desk Assistant for...
- Community Meal Assistant
- Worship Musician at Street...
- Food Pantry Pick-Up and Delivery...
- Food Pantry Vehicle Loader
- Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Website and Graphic Designer
- Medical Professionals/Students...
- Intake Assistant for Health...
- Worship Musician for...
- Event Marketing Assistant for...
- Food and Clothing Distributor at...
- Event Registration Assistant for...
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Prayer Provider for Women...
- Food Pantry Inventory Assistant
- Childcare Assistant
- Assistant to the Lead Teacher
- Childcare Assistant for Mothers...