Office Administrative Volunteer
5 people are interested
Under the direction of staff, the administrative volunteer will assist in the daily administrative functions of the organization. Volunteers will get to experience the inner-workings of a non-profit organization.
TASKS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Welcome visitors
- Help with mailings
- Data entry
- Answering phones
- Light office cleaning
- Checking office emails and forwarding them to the correct employee
- Prepare monthly condo letters
- Checking our PO Box and dropping off mail to local Post Office
- Creating and printing stamps on Stamps.com
- Taking inventory of office supplies & marketing materials and ordering office supplies/materials as needed
- Running occasional errands as needed (ex. Staples, Post Office, ReStore, etc.)
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be familiar with either Gmail, Microsoft Outlook or both
We are looking for an individual that would be able to commit to 2 to 3 days a week, between Wednesday & Friday, totally 8 to 12 hours weekly.
BENEFITS TO THE VOLUNTEER:
You will receive knowledge of Habitat for Humanity and how both our local affiliate and ReStore operate. You will gain many new and lasting relationships with staff and other volunteers. You will also receive experience in areas such as event planning/organizing, mailings and mail merges, data entry and much more!
We'll work with your schedule.
127 Main StreetSuite 7Nashua, NH 03060
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 3 days weekly totaling 8-12 hours