Have a background in Program Management? Join the Red Cross today!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Serve as a project manager to provide leadership to a team, establish and maintain communications with Red Cross leaders, community volunteers and/or workers.
The position will serve in the capacity of either a mass care sheltering activity OR assist in feeding individuals affected by disaster.
- Assist in developing mass care sheltering/feeding plans
- Manage volunteer teams
- Establish relationships/partnerships with community stakeholders
- Develop and maintain databases
- Represent the Red Cross in meetings
- Periodically meet and assist with activities for volunteers
- Collaborate with Red Cross leadership to develop best practices
- Attend related meetings and calls
Positions available: Prince George's and Montgomery County, Prince William and Loudoun County and Washington DC
- Program Management
- Disaster Response
- Project Management
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Estimated to be five (5) hours per week
- Training will be provided
- It takes 10 minutes to save a...
- Love working with kids? Become a...
- Calling All Social Media Gurus!...
- Are you a leader in your faith...
- ¿Hablas Español? Help the Red...
- Walter Reed volunteers urgently...
- Have strong administrative...
- Join the Red Cross as a...
- Have a background in Program...
- Want to directly help clients?...