30 people are interested
8hr/Week Volunteer HR Director
30 people are interested
If you want to contribute to a better world, we encourage you to apply to join our nonprofit. We are seeking an experienced HR Director who loves recruitment. This is a volunteer position. Weekly Time Estimate: 8 hours/week with a minimum of 6 month commitment.
Who We Are
CommunityConnect Labs (www.communityconnectlabs.com) provides innovative mobile-first solutions for nonprofits and government service providers to communicate and engage their communities.
We are nimble and provide large-scale solutions for the most urgent issues of today including the 2020 Census and COVID-19.
We are winners of the Battery Powered Award, Twilio Social Impact Fund, and Amazon Imagine.
Our work has been evaluated by governments and published in academic journals. Our mobile solution for the first phase of the 2020 Census, yielded a 200x ROI, bringing local low-income communities an estimated additional $460 million.
As the volunteer HR Director, you will focus most of your time on recruiting volunteers and staff. Help our nonprofit hire the best talent so that communities, especially those hardest to reach, can get services and assistance.
- Source and build candidate pipelines for marketing, engineering, and business development hires and volunteers.
- Work closely with executive staff to identify and recruit for specific volunteer needs and activities
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open volunteer positions
- Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
- Coordinate volunteer recognition and retention processes
Our Ideal Candidate
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience in technology
- Track-record of recruiting for engineers, technical sales, implementation managers and project managers
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and an international virtual team. Can anticipate needs and address potential issues before they become a problem.
- Has a positive, upbeat, can-do attitude
This is a volunteer opportunity provided by VolunteerMatch, in partnership with LinkedIn for Good.Desired Skills and Experience
This position requires the following skills: Human Resources Diversity, Human Resources Recruitment, Recruiting, Human Resources Training & Development
Apply to : Daniel Kramer. firstname.lastname@example.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
330 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA 94065, US
Help inspire and inform prospective donors and volunteers, help them differentiate between nonprofits, find ones that they trust, and be more confident in giving or signing up to volunteer Enable great nonprofits, regardless of the size of their marketing budget, to harness their most authentic and most effective advertising - the stories of the people they've served. Promote greater nonprofit excellence through feedback and transparency.
GreatNonprofits (greatnonprofits.org) connects people to worthy social causes. Over 20M users get informed and inspired to give or support worthy nonprofits via our website or -- via syndication -- on our partner sites, such as GuideStar. GreatNonprofits has received media coverage in the Wall Street Journal, Economist, LA Times, USA Today, Newsweek, the Chronicle of Philanthropy. We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area at the Sobrato Nonprofit Center in Redwood City, CA. Our office is easily accessible by Highway 101 or by Caltrain.
330 Twin Dolphin DriveRedwood City, CA 94065
September 28, 2021
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Training & Development
- 8 hours/week for a min of 6 month commitment
- See main posting for ideal candidate background