Our fast growing technology and media nonprofit is looking for a stellar, volunteer t HR Specialist, who has experiences in Recrutiment.
* Source and build candidate pipelines for marketing, engineering, and business development volunteers.
* Works closely with executive staff to identify and recruit for specific volunteer needs and activities
* Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open volunteer positions
* Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
* Coordinate volunteer recognition and retention processes
* Must have a passion for our mission to help people get informed and inspired to help nonprofits
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
* min 2-3 years of full life cycle recruiting experience in recruiting/HR
* interest in technology
Weekly Time Estimate: 10-15 hours/week for a min of 6 month commitment
Greatnonprofits.org a San Francisco- based social good organization. We have 5 million annual users and content syndicated to over 20 million users. Our mission is to connect great people with worthy nonprofit causes.
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours/week for a min of 6 month commitment