California Historical Society is looking for candidates who are passionate about California and local history and is interested in the following functions:
- Engaging with the public - school children, adults, special groups, and senior/life-long learners.
- Ability to learn or already feel confident in learning how to lead group tours for the above groups.
- Ability and time to read books, articles, and engage in weekday and weekend trainings when needed.
- After learning about how to provide tours, provide tours to the groups above on some weekdays and weekends.
- Feel comfortable taking constructive criticism and grow in the role.
- Public Speaking
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours of training (maximum) 3-6 hours per week
- Experiencing working with guests and customers