Board of Directors
The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
In Her Shoes Foundation Board Development Committee is seeking qualified candidates to join the Board of Directors for a three year term. The Committee will consider nominations from In Her Shoes Foundation’s Membership - Grantmakers, Operating Nonprofits, and Advisors.
Qualified candidates, (who include individual philanthropists or social impact investors, staff or board members at foundations or operating nonprofits, and advisors), will have at least the following characteristics:
- Be prepared to fundraise or donate a minimal of $5,000 per year agreement
- Be in a senior leadership position and/or previously serve as a board member
- Be a current In Her Shoes Foundation member or be prepared to join IHSF
- Be prepared to serve a three year term
- Be actively involved with In Her Shoes Foundation activities
- Required to attend monthly meetings
We are asking all interested candidates to:
- Complete an application
- Complete a background check
- Sign committee agreement
- Provide 3 References/ Letters of Recommendation
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Project Manager
- Manager of Fundraising/Corporate...
- East Garfield Park Opportunity...
- Legal Council
- Near Southside Opportunity to...
- Sr. Manager, Communication
- Forest Park, IL Opportunity to...
- Finance Manager
- Southside-based Opportunity to...
- Executive Director
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Representative
- Finance Coordinator
- Human Resources Manager
- IHSF Blogger
- IT Specialist
- Director of Human Resources
- Grant Writer
- Executive Assistant to the...