KDF Mini-Marathon Water Stop
Join us to cheer on and provide water to the mini-marathon participants. Volunteer check-in time is 6:30am and water will be served until the last runner passes. You'll be finished, after clean-up, by 11am.
- Our water stop location is at the corner of 4th and Industry just outside of Hickory BBQ.
- Parking is recommended on the side streets facing South or West so that you are parked facing away from the race as there will be street closures. There’s should also be an empty lot at the SW corner of Industry Rd at South 4th St next to the water stop. Or you may park in the lot behind Gilda's Club and carpool.
- Coffee and breakfast bars will be provided at check-in.
- We are asking for your shirt size so we may have a Gilda's Club t-shirt for you upon check-in. You will also be offered a KDF volunteer t-shirt at the water stop. Rain boots and/or a cheap poncho are highly recommended if there’s a chance of rain, plus volunteers may get splashed with water during the shift.
- It’s a family friendly event, so everyone is welcome to bring children or a friend to help and cheer on the runners.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment