Talented Individuals who want to give back
Sustain Inspire Survive
Sustain, Inspire, Survive (SIS) has several opportunities as our organization grows.
Share your talents if you are interested in
- Board Member-commitment once a month for meetings, working on SIS events
- Graphic Designer-event logos for 2021; redesign marketing materials
- Marketing expert-help us get the word out-we are the best kept secret in Rochester!
- Event Committee Member-major events scheduled for June 2021, September 2021, and October 2021.
- Volunteer coordinator-help get volunteers for SIS events,
- Development coordinator-help us grow our major donors
- Virtual Event Coordinator
We provide financial assistance to patients going through breast cancer treatment in Western NY.
You can make a difference in someone's life.
Thank you for your time.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Sustain Inspire Survive
300 Hylan Drive Suite 6 Box 111, Rochester, NY 14623, US
SIS is committed to improving the quality of life of those battling breast cancer. We do this by providing financial assistance, essential services and quality of life enhancements during treatment to those in need.
WHO WE CAN HELP: Any person going through the battle of breast cancer treatment and needs financial assistance and residing in the Greater Rochester, NY area counties that include Monroe, Wayne, Ontario, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Livingston, Yates, Steuben, Seneca, Erie & Alleghany. HOW WE CAN HELP: We can provide grants for financial support daily needs.
WHAT IS REQUIRED: A completed Application Packet which includes a Physician Verification form signed by Applicant and Physician. The application can be downloaded from our website at www.helpsis.org
Grants will be awarded on a first come, first served basis, according to need. SIS will not base awards on race, color, creed or any other criteria aside from financial need during breast cancer treatment.