VOLUNTEER for Orange County's largest entertainment event that will bring 350 films and 50,000 film fans.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for the week of the film festival (APRIL 20-27, 2017)!
GAIN experience; Build your resume on:
*Volunteers under 18 years old must submit a signed parental consent form
RSVP ORIENTATION DATE: https://www.eventbrite.com/d/ca--newport-beach/newport-beach-film-festival/?mode=search
Film Festival (April 20-27, 2017)
Festival is 10AM-2AM
Volunteer Positions Info.:
-Volunteers are required to volunteer min. 3 hours. per day.
-Volunteers will be able to select their shifts upon their availability.
To become a volunteer you must:
1. Create a Shiftboard account: www.shiftboard.com/newportbeachfilmfest
2. All new volunteers must attend a MANDATORY volunteer orientation (overview on festival activities, updated information on positions, etc.)
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE!
*Volunteer shirts $5
Festival will happen in multiple locations. For more information please contact Ana Bosch at (949) 253-2880.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 12 hours over the course of 8 days
- Must be available minimum 3 hours/ 4 hours max shift. Volunteer required to attend ONE orientation.