The 19th annual Newport Beach Film Festival is again seeking volunteers!
VOLUNTEER for Orange County's largest entertainment event that will bring 350 films and 50,000 film fans. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for the week of the film festival (APRIL 26 - MAY 3, 2018)!
GAIN experience; Build your resume on:
*Volunteers under 18 years old must submit a signed parental consent form
RSVP ORIENTATION DATE: To Be Determind
Film Festival (April 20-27, 2017)
Festival is 10AM-2AM
Volunteer Positions Info.:
-Volunteers are required to volunteer min. 3 hours. per day.
-Volunteers will be able to select their shifts upon their availability.
To become a volunteer you must:
1. Create a Shiftboard account: www.shiftboard.com/newportbeachfilmfest
2. All new volunteers must attend a MANDATORY volunteer orientation (overview on festival activities, updated information on positions, etc.)
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE!
*This is a volunteer (unpaid) opportunity, however, volunteers in good standing will be eligible to receive exclusive Festival merchandise along with special appreciation parties. Volunteers can also attend the Festival at a discounted rate.*
Festival will happen in multiple locations throughout Newport Beach, California. For more information please contact Andrew Phillips at (949) 253-2880.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 12 hours over the course of 8 days
- Must be available minimum 3 hours/ 4 hours max shift. Volunteer required to attend ONE orientation.