The Office Receptionist serves as a representative of Love INC, so it’s paramount that the receptionist is professionally mannered using excellent phone etiquette while extending the kindness one would expect of a Christian nonprofit, especially when speaking to our clients who are suffering economic hardship. The Receptionist greets arriving visitors, answers and transfers calls to the appropriate staff and provides emergency resources to anyone from the general public who’s asking for help. The Receptionist also provides admin assistance to our staff, which means basic computer skills are a must.
- Professional mannered
- Proper phone etiquette
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills, prefer familiarity with Microsoft office.
- Serves on Wednesdays from 10:30 am to 2 pm
- Answers the phone and transfers calls to appropriate staff
- Greets visitors
- Provides basic office support for staff as needed
- Assists with special mailings.
- Extends the kindnesses one can expect from a Christian ministry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Wednesday, 10:30 am to 2 pm
- Commitment to Christian Service