Do you have knitting experience from beginner to advanced? Have you ever wanted to learn to knit?
Sunny View Retirement Community is looking to form a knitting circle that creates scarves, hats, mittens and even blankets to be distributed to the homeless and hospitals throughout the Bay Area. If you already have needles please bring them. We will also help supply the knitting materials to those that are getting started. All supplies and materials are donated. There is no age limit for this opportunity-all ages and groups are welcome. The more the merrier!
Our meetings are the 3rd Thursday of the month @ 4:00pm in our Commons Area at Sunny View.
Feel free to contact Julia Earley-Volunteer Coordinator email@example.com or call (408)454-5672 for more information
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Once a month
- Calling for Chinese Instrumental...
- Photographer for Auxiliary...
- Early Father's Day Social
- Early Mother's Day Social
- Wellness Center Aide
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Share YOUR Love!
- Looking to build relationships...
- Knitting to Make a Difference
- Volunteers needed in dementia unit
- Mother's Day Brunch!
- Garden Enthusiast
- Walk to End Alzheimers-
- Oktoberfest Volunteers Needed
- Piano Player Needed
- Calling for Entertainers
- Strawberry Festival
- Sports Day!
- Service with a Smile- Dining...