Ways to Help:
Donations & Carry Outs - Like to stay active? Receive donations, help stock the sales floor, and help customers load items.
Department Specialist - Knowledgeable about lighting, windows, paint, or furniture? Answer questions and help our customers as they shop!
Cashier & Customer Service - Be the smiling face that our customers and donors remember! Answer the phone, explain store policies, and ring up purchases.
Marketing & Data Entry - Want to work behind the scenes? Have a knack for graphic design or data entry? Assist us with marketing and administrative tasks.
Furniture Assembly & DIY - Like to assemble furniture or work on DIY projects? We need your creative eye to enhance our merchandise and build new pieces!
Cleaning Crew - Help us keep our store looking its best! We need your help to sweep, mop, and dust our store into shape!
Donation Pick-Up Assistant - Do you like heavy lifting? Drive around with our donation pick-up team and assist with loading furniture from donors' homes into our truck, and then into the warehouse.
Gain valuable experience in the non-profit sector
Store discount (25+ hours)
Support Habitat for Humanity’s mission
Make a difference in the Charlottesville community
- Data Entry
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Habitat Store Furniture Assembly...
- Landscaping Volunteer
- Donation Pick-Up Assistant Needed
- Habitat Store Cleaning Crew
- Habitat Store Heavy Lifter
- Social Media Volunteer Needed!
- Furniture Assembly Specialist
- Habitat Store Donations...
- Donation Pickup Specialist
- Off-site Pick-up Volunteer
- Habitat Store Piano Player
- Habitat Store Department Head
- Store Cashier
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities!