Professional Learning Assistant Trainee-Shadow AIDE Trainee (SOLS Health)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1 Petaling Commerz & Residential CondosUnits 1 to 18, Level 1, Jalan 1C/149Sungai BesiKuala Lumpur, 57100MY
- Enhance your interpersonal and communication skills with adults and children alike.
- Develop a better understanding of learning disability and its challenges.
- Observe classroom behavior and the social dynamics of the classroom.
- Be part of an effort that attempts to better the lives of those that are suffering from learning disability.
- Develop your psychological and mental health knowledge and skills.
- Applied Behaviour Analysis training and continuous supervision will be provided.
- Shadow aide is responsible to shadow the student throughout the school day and activities with the ultimate goal of assisting the child to adjust to classroom environment.
- Implement necessary intervention plan to increase learning potential of the child.
- Observe and conduct data taking to understand the strengths and limitations of the child in school.
- Consistently communicate with school teachers, psychologists, and parents to review the child’s progress in school.
- You will also need to report to the Case Manager/Supervisor and work closely with other professionals such as psychologists, school counselors, and speech therapists.
- Attend training, supervision and team meetings regularly with special education trainer or psychologists.
- SHIELD will bear the cost of the training and supervision. This internship will provide transportation and meal allowances to the schools only. It is subject to further changes which will be made clear to applicants during interview.
- We are looking for individuals that possess related working experiences or graduate of Bachelor Degree study in relevant field of special need education/ education/
- Likes children, team player, patience, and willing to work with special needs children.
- Must be Proficient in English, other languages are encouraged too.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months duration. If we are unable to provide placement after 1 month of completion of the training, trainee have the option to either apply for other positions in SOLS Health or terminate contract.
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply, visit : http://www.sols247.org/internship-sols-health-professional-learning-assistant-trai
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Teaching- Solar Academy
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager
- Operations Manager-NGOHub