- Develop interpersonal and teaching skills;
- Work in a multicultural and international environment;
- Freedom to grow and take on tasks according to capabilities;
- Learn how to work with a dynamic team;
- High job satisfaction through developing soft and hard skills in youth;
- Apply knowledge of practical teaching tasks;
- Work with youth from various backgrounds and cultures;
- Develop classroom management systems;
- Recruitment of students;
- Work in a tech-lab and experiment with technology;
- Research, develop and implement educational modules and supporting materials;
- Food, Accommodation is provided
- We apply for your visa if needed!
- Able to commit to a min of 6 months to gain full exposure of a education team.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable with communal living.
- Preferably currently pursuing Diploma/Degree in related studies.
- High English proficiency (written and verbal).
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply, visit : http://www.sols247.org/solar-academy-teaching-intern/
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Teaching- Solar Academy
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager
- Operations Manager-NGOHub