- Freedom to unleash your creativity and have an active role in content creation
- Gain transferrable skills such as time management, organisational, writing, and communicative skills
- Opportunity to be part of big corporate programmes and as well smaller grass-roots programme
- Have the chance to go out on the field
- Be part of a dynamic, multicultural and international team
Content Creation (60%)
- To create original and creative videos for the organization to be used in events, professional functions (e.g. Talks), social media, and internally.
- Participation in content creation for SOLS 24/7 and it’s various departments and programs
- Shoot footage covering all the events of the company and its various divisions. This may require the videographer to travel to various locations in the country
- Occasionally, photography is required alongside videography.
- Work together with other departments or external parties to acquire footage.
Video Editing and branding (40%)
- Manage the organisation’s YouTube account.
- To commit to working the entire video post-production, editing, and proof watching process.
- Ensure all content produced is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client.
- Food and basic accommodation is provided.
- This is an unpaid position. You will receive a small allowance after successful completion of your probation period.
- We apply for your visa if you commit to a minimum of 6 months!
- Has to have minimum of 6 months to 1 year of professional experience in the related field.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure.
- Proven Videography experience. Please include portfolio of previous video work
- High English proficiency (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with others
- Organised. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management.
- Able to travel to various locations for film shoot
- Content Management Systems
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply, visit : http://www.sols247.org/creative-multimedia-videography-internship/
- Education and Training Executive
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- International Volunteer
- Videographer Professional...
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager